TOP 30 VALENTINE'S DAY MEMES PICTURES PART - 1

TOP 30 VALENTINE'S DAY MEMES PICTURES PART - 1


WELCOME TO THE MY PICS SLIDE SITE. 


On this page we have shared the funny things that happen on Valentine’s Day with pictures.








Me dropping hints 


you don't have to get me anything for valentine's day. 


Two types of people on Valentine's Day. 


When you're single,but all your friends are in relationships. 


My brother had to make valentines cards for his class and this is his friend,Dane, 10/10.


There are two types of Valentine's Day celebrations. 


Expectation vs Reality. 


on a scale of 1 to 10.
you're an 11
to:
from:


me on valentines day. 


single for valentine's day starter pack. 


I sent myself love letters... 


When he cute,loyal,texts back in 2 seconds, like the same music as u,and puts up with ur mood swings and attitude. 


What's better than having a boyfriend on valentine's day? Being single on February 15th.All the candy and wine is half off, and no one cares if you get fat. 


If you were a fruit 
you'd be a fineapple
To:
From:


When you find a guy who actually treats you like a princess and you can't believe he's real and you're so happy. 


when you sleep over at his house and in the morning he says "Good morning beautiful" and you there all happy. 


LOOK AT ALL THIS 
MONEY I'M NOT SPENDING. 


Already got my reservation for this Valentine's Day. 


This will be me on Valentine's Day. 


you are my favorite pain in the ass. 


look at me. 
I am your 
valentine now. 


VALENTINE'S DAY

early in relationship 
later in relationship 


when your friends is helping you to text your crush and it works. 


oh, I shouldn't have. 


when a girl replies with "aww thanks" 

It means she's politely asking you to return to the friend zone that you just tried to escape from. 


look at all this crap. 
I don't have to buy. 


My perfect valentine's Day?I'm at home, three cell phones in front of me. fielding desperate calls from people who want to buy one of the 50 restaurants reservations I made over 6 months ago. 


Forever Alone status. 
even dove gave up on me. 


Valentines Expectation vs Reality. 


Planning on putting faux engagement rings in couples drinks on valentines day and watching the magic unfold.. 


Before I buy my man a Valentines gift.. is one of y'all talking to him too?cause it'll be cheaper if we go half on it.. 


There are plenty of fish in the sea! 

But this fish is my fish. 
Do not touch my fish. 


when you are a girl and you see your boyfriend's hoodie. 

This will make a fine addition to my collection. 


yeah I'm DTF 

D-Down
T-To
F-Finally be in a relationship with someone that actually cares about the relationship and cares about my mental health and supports my dreams. 


When Bae text you some cute shit. 

ugh, my heart just pooped its pants. 


Source:Internet(unknown)








If you like this site please share your friends and your couple. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments